PROGRAM PRIVATE PLACEMENT
Why an investor never gets access to a P.P.P?
- Intermediaries who contact investors who claim to be or belong to a Trader’s Office.
Absolutely false. The Trader Office never contacts investors in a previous phase. The first contact that occurs with the client is carried out by the Program Manager once the operation has been presented and verified (RWA).
- Trading platforms that claim to have real contact with a trader when a posteriori is proven that it is not true.
- Investors who do not have enough capital to access the program and decide to rent an asset (leasing). The leasing or rental assets are not valid to enter the program since the investor, not being the applicant (owner) of the asset, prevents the issuance of a Swift MT-760 (one of the two blocking options available) in favor of the Trader coordinates.
- Investors that do not have the money in an acceptable bank. They have their funds in an offshore bank that does not allow bank-to-bank verification.
- Investors who do not have a good explanation of the origin of money. The capital with which the program will be accessed must be good, clear, clean and of non-criminal origin.
- Investors that do not have an asset suitable to be worked. Bonds considered “junk” or cases in which the asset is deposited in a security house and does not enjoy banking responsibility. All assets that can be worked is an essential condition that has full banking responsibility on the part of the issuing bank.
- Investors who try to enter the program following their own rules. They indicate the procedure to follow, how to block the asset, etc. This is not the correct way to participate in a PPP. In this financial opportunity, the procedure is marked by the Trader and not by the investor. If the investor does not follow the procedure imposed by the Trader, he is not eligible to access this financial opportunity.
- They do not collaborate sufficiently with the Management Group or they are excessively delayed when sending the requested documentation.
- The client has an asset that does not allow bank-to-bank verification.
- The client wants to block the asset via Swift MT-799 or via DTC-Euroclear. In the case of the Swift MT-799 it is not possible since it is an informational Swift and not a blocking one. DTC-Euroclear methods are not accepted by the banks that grant the credit lines.
- Investors that are in a Black List (black list) and that do not surpass the corresponding Due Diligence. The person in charge of obtaining the line of credit will be responsible for its return and for facing all the expenses incurred.